Forumsregeln
Before creating a topic or post, please follow our Binding Forum Rules.
climatexplorer
VollaPhone mit: Ubuntu Touch

Connect Volla Phone X22 to Docking station running Ubuntu Touch

Hi All, does anyone have any recommendations for a USB-C docking station like the Thunerbolt Dock that would work with the X22 running Ubuntu Touch version 8.41.

1. I have been able to connect a mouse using a USB-C to USB-A cable. That worked nicely and I am able to move around and open/close things like that.

Now I'd just like to find the right docking station so I can hook up a monitor, keyboard, and mouse. Please let me know if any of you have Any recommendations on which docking station would work. I'll keep testing various models as I come across various setups people have at work and send out an update if I find one that plays nice.

Thanks
Clockwork
VollaPhone mit: Ubuntu Touch

Re: Connect Volla Phone X22 to Docking station running Ubuntu Touch

The Volla 22 has a USB C 2.0 (or something like that), because of which you cannot plug a monitor into it, although I was able to plug a Ugreen hub to use a mouse and a keyboard.

I was also able to use Miracast to share the content of the phone on a TV and a screen (on which I had connected a dongle for that purpose), but the mouse didn't appear on the shared screen.

Zurück zu „Volla Phone accessories“