Forumsregeln
Before creating a topic or post, please follow our Binding Forum Rules.
pace_Volla

UBPorts Installer bricked volla X

So I think the title says it all.... I used UBPorts to install Ubuntu Touch, this worked well, but when trying to revert back to Volla OS my system was bricked.

Anyone know where I can get the scatterfile for the volla X, in an attempt to recover this?
pace_Volla

Re: UBPorts Installer bricked volla X

I have the SP Flash Tool, but also need the Hallo files to flash. I assume they should be here https://github.com/HelloVolla, but just need a little advice on how to proceed and which files to use.

Thanks
pace_Volla

Re: UBPorts Installer bricked volla X

So after spending over a week trying to fix this I have to admit defeat.
It's a shame as I really thought the Volla phone would be the phone that I could experiment with alternative OS's.

If anyone is considering this phone as a tool to test linux based os systems then I would have to warn them not to buy this.
The UBPorts installer does not work correctly and will more than likely brick your system.

I have flashed many phones and ran a variety of either de-googled or linux based os's on many different phones, but this has been the most difficult and the one that finally defeated me.

I tried flashing this from both linux and windows, on linux the drivers would just keep disconnecting so it wouldn't flash, and on windows the driver files just wouldn't connect.

Zurück zu „UBports Installer“