Forumsregeln
Before creating a topic or post, please follow our Binding Forum Rules.
Josu
VollaPhone mit: Ubuntu Touch

problem with customer service (warranty)

Hi.
I sent to repair my vollaphone X to volla. As I see in the track of post service It should had arrived on 28th september but I had writed several e-mails to volla customer service since then but I didn't received any answer since then. It had passed more than two months and I don't know if the phone is there, if so if it is reparable or when I'll have it back.
Regards
waldbursche
VollaPhone mit: Multiboot VollaOS und Ubuntu Touch

Re: problem with customer service (warranty)

Thank you very much for your contribution.
I have forwarded it and should receive a response soon.
Beste Grüße und eine gute Zeit - Best regards and a good time

Moderator des Forums
Hinweise? -> PN an mich

Mod of this forum
Notes? -> DM me
Volla

Thank you for choosing a Volla Phone x. Unfortunately, we are not aware of any open cases from September.

Repairs including warranty cases are handled by our partner https://phone-service.de/volla. If you have sent your Volla Phone X there, please contact our partner. We do not have access to their customer and case data.

If you have sent your Volla Phone X to our branch in Remscheid, please submit a request to our customer service. Due to the high number of requests, we have a delay of about 4 working days in responding.

You can reach our customer service via volla.online/en/support. Please quote your invoice number and the consignment number. Have you checked whether the shipment has arrived?

Your Volla Team
Josu

Hi.
I sent it to:

Phone Service Stuttgart West
Schloßstraße 100
70176 Stuttgart
DEUTSCHLAND

This is where people from support@volla.online asked me to send it on the ticket #7940 asked me to send it.
I hand send in last two months some emails to this e-mail address but I didn't got any answer since 20/9/23
So.. Then I had to write on https://phone-service.de/volla instead?
And yes. In the track it appeared to have arrived on 28th of September.
Regards
Josu

Hi again.
I writed last week to info@phone-service-center.de which is the mail of the site I sent my volla X (where volla people prepared me the label) and I hadn't any answer.
Can you help me?
Regards
Josu

Looks like the phone was already sent some days ago but nobody told me. Not even the delivery company which had it on a paketshop ¬¬

Zurück zu „General“