Forumsregeln
Before creating a topic or post, please follow our Binding Forum Rules.
Trk

Q&A event will take place on October 6

Hello,

It wasn't possible for me to participate to the « Q&A event will take place on October 6 », so I ask some questions here. I hope that some good news was given ;)

I have no need of the Android environment, no dependence with some applications in the « Google Playstore ». I'm a Linux user concerned by the security of my data, it's why I haven't an Android or IOS device.

Does a solution is imagined to give access to the « Volla » or « Volla X » (mainly for me) at an Ethernet connection by a dock bar (USB hub with RJ45 port), an other new hardware solution or by a USB connection to a Linux box ?

I have an encrypted 128 GB SD-Card with my main data. I can't imagine to use this SD-Card on a smartphone where all data will be accessible if I lost my smartphone only by removing the SD-Card from the device.
The usage of « Luks » ( « cryptsetup » ) will be possible with a SD-Card ?

The « Volla OS » is interesting if I can make my packages, but I have a big interest in « Droidian » any news about the compatibility with « Droidian » ?

Best regards.
Trk

Re: Q&A event will take place on October 6

Hello,

If all the filesystem is not encrypt, it is not a limitation for me. To be able to use my encrypted SD-Card is enough, even if I must mount it manually as "root".

Do you think that is possible and which OS ?

Zurück zu „General“