Forumsregeln
Before creating a topic or post, please follow our Binding Forum Rules.
ivieder
VollaPhone mit: Volla OS 12

IMEI number, difficulty in communication with the staff

Hi
My Volla 22 was stolen two days ago and I need the IMEI number to report it to the police. However I didn´t find it on the box and elsewhere. Where can I find it? I tried to get in contact with Volla but they didn't respond me yet. I´m worried about my Volla and wonder if somehow they can unlock my phone and access to my data? I had my fingerprint and a pattern, it didn´t have the Volla security mode activated. Is it possible to track and find where's the phone?

But the most important question is the IMEI number, where do I get it?
waldbursche
VollaPhone mit: Multiboot VollaOS und Ubuntu Touch

Re: IMEI number, difficulty in communication with the staff

Hello,
I have forwarded your request to customer support.
Beste Grüße und eine gute Zeit - Best regards and a good time

Moderator des Forums
Hinweise? -> PN an mich

Mod of this forum
Notes? -> DM me
Volla

Re: IMEI number, difficulty in communication with the staff

Dear user,

I am sorry to hear that your Volla Phone was stolen. You can find the IMEI numbers inside the device. For consistent data protection, we do not keep a database of serial numbers or EMEI numbers assigned to customers. Once a Volla Phone is shipped from our logistics provider, we have no information about what happens to the device: There are not even crash reports, nothing. An exception are some distributors who register IMEI numbers of devices, especially for export to Switzerland.

You may be able to ask your mobile operator if they have stored the IMEI number of the radio module your Volla Phone was registered with in the past.

Kind regards

Marc Aurel

Zurück zu „General“