Forumsregeln
Before creating a topic or post, please follow our Binding Forum Rules.
Ruben
VollaPhone mit: Volla OS 12

Bankruptcy Gigaset

Good afternoon,

This is my first post on this forum, so I don not know if I'm out of line with my question.
If so, please forgive me and point out politely what I did wrong.
On Mastodon I read that Volla's partner Gigaset filed for bankruptcy.

This means that Volla has to continue with another partner.
Is there already something to report on that?
Are their any negotiatians with a potential partner?
waldbursche
VollaPhone mit: Multiboot VollaOS und Ubuntu Touch

Re: Bankruptcy Gigaset

Hello,
I quote the Managing Director of Volla, Dr Wurzer, with his statement from the Volla Telegram Group:
Dear Community,

This channel has already quoted a report about the insolvency of our supplier Gigaset Communications.

The insolvency means an opportunity for Gigaset to reorganize and continue a production with an innovative manufacturing technology and methodology. I wish our friends at Gigaset all the best and a new CEO as soon as possible.

The business will continue for now.

Volla Systeme GmbH is an independent company and has not been affected by the insolvency. So far, we have been able to withstand the recession and even increase sales thanks to our dedicated community and commercial prudence.

Our flagship model Volla Phone 22 is available in large quantities in our warehouse, waiting for new owners who want to switch to a smartphone for their freedom through simplicity and security. The next batch of Volla Phone X23 is also already announced.

Volla Systems is ensuring continued growth by building distribution into new markets, including emerging economies, and through new exciting products that we are already preparing.

An important pillar remains undoubtedly our community that you recommend us. I would like to thank all of you who recommend us, and who show patience when things are not going well for a young company. With your support we are on a good way. The process for monthly updates will be a milestone again.

We will also be adding customer service staff as soon as we are economically able.

I wish everyone a happy late summer day!
Beste Grüße und eine gute Zeit - Best regards and a good time

Moderator des Forums
Hinweise? -> PN an mich

Mod of this forum
Notes? -> DM me
Rinkeby

This is a great post.

Volla is a bit black box German for us English speaking. And for them to fill youtube with videos and tutorials and what's actually going on here, like his answer there. That would really help out everyone. Because I love to see volla grow. With rumors and insights.
Ruben
VollaPhone mit: Volla OS 12

It wasn't really an answer to my question though.
Still don't know if Volla is in touch with a (potential) new partner.
I'm curious as to which company will fill up the gap that Gigaset left.
Rinkeby

Well he probably counts on the wellfare state for corporations. bankruptcy doesn't mean that much. Reconstruction, sell things off etc.

Zurück zu „General“