Forumsregeln
Before creating a topic or post, please follow our Binding Forum Rules.
Dual_SIM
VollaPhone mit: Ubuntu Touch
sonstiges Handy/iPhone mit Android Version/iOS Version: N/A

Volla Phone 22: Which Glass: Asahi Dragontrail, Gorilla Glass or Something Else?

Hi everyone,

May I know which glass is used in the screen of the Volla Phone 22? I have the Volla hybrid glass screen protector for this phone and am sometimes tempted to remove it for ease of use with Ubuntu Touch.

I have searched online and through different channels but can't find any info on this.

Regards,

Dual_SIM
sve
VollaPhone mit: Volla OS 11
sonstiges Handy/iPhone mit Android Version/iOS Version: Ubuntu Touch (dual boot on Volla22), postmarketOS

Re: Volla Phone 22: Which Glass: Asahi Dragontrail, Gorilla Glass or Something Else?

My guess would be that it comes from Gigaset, see https://www.gigaset.com/hq_en/gigaset-h ... ector-gs5/
Dual_SIM
VollaPhone mit: Ubuntu Touch
sonstiges Handy/iPhone mit Android Version/iOS Version: N/A

Re: Volla Phone 22: Which Glass: Asahi Dragontrail, Gorilla Glass or Something Else?

Sorry about the late reply.

On the Gigaset website, it says:

Code: Alles auswählen

Material: 2.5D glass with a scratch-resistant and anti-smudge surface
. It would be nice to know if the glass used is also shatterproof like the other ones. I have been using phones without the screen protector and have been enjoying them so far. The scratch resistance is remarkable to modern phones.

Does anyone have info if the Volla Phone 22 has the same shatter resistance features on the display glass? Cheers.

Zurück zu „Volla Phone“