Forumsregeln
Before creating a topic or post, please follow our Binding Forum Rules.
Dennis_K
VollaPhone mit: Volla OS 12

MMI Codes - functionality on VollaPhone handset

Good day all,

I'm writing to ask the community if anyone else has issues with MMI codes not working on their VollaPhone handset?

I've tried entering various MMI code entries to either get information from the phone, or in one case, help retrieve a special 'voicemail access number' (on the Koodo network), but none seem to work (except one, mentioned below). I have installed the latest version of VollaOS, and am only running factory apps. I have confirmed that I do have network connectivity whenever I try these (both WiFi and 4G LTE cellular).

Entering *#06* (to get the phone IMEI / serial number) gives the initial message 'USSD code running', but then results in the error message 'Connection problem or invalid MMI code'.

Entering *#06#8* (another way of getting phone info that I found online at: https://www.istarapps.com/how-to-repair ... SD%20codes) again gives the initial message 'USSD code running', but again results in the error message 'Connection problem or invalid MMI code'.

Entering *#61# (to gain access to the Koodo voicemail access number), I found it initially says 'MMI code started', but again results in the error message 'Connection problem or invalid MMI code'.

Only when I use the code *#*#4636#*#* does it take me straight to a Testing sub-menu of info options: Phone Information, Usage Statistics and Wi-Fi Information. This code I obtained from another English language thread here on the forum, entitled 'Problems with Volla Phone in Canada' posted by daveroo on September 6, 2021.

Anyone else have these problems, and if so, found a solution? Being on the phone with Koodo technical support for over an hour yielded no results either.

Zurück zu „Volla Phone“