Forumsregeln
Before creating a topic or post, please follow our Binding Forum Rules.
BongoBong

X23 screen protector.

Hi. I'll soon be buying the new X23 phone.
I want to know if the screen protector is already attached or I need to buy it separately in your store and install it myself.
Thanks.
Jofix
VollaPhone mit: Volla OS 12

Re: X23 screen protector.

hello, you need to buy it separately. The phone is sold without charger, screen protector or case
Flo_fortune
sonstiges Handy/iPhone mit Android Version/iOS Version: Samsung Tab S8 Ultra

This how my screen protector looks like after 1 week of usage...just by keeping it in my pocket.
Hope no one will get the same experience by the price of 20€ :(
Sie haben keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
BongoBong

Flo_fortune hat geschrieben: So 9. Jul 2023, 11:33 This how my screen protector looks like after 1 week of usage...just by keeping it in my pocket.
Hope no one will get the same experience by the price of 20€ :(
Wow. Thanks for sharing the photo.
Is it really that fragile or you carry bolts in your pocket? :D
edjec
sonstiges Handy/iPhone mit Android Version/iOS Version: Volla 22 Multiboot running Volla OS, Ubuntu, & Sailfish. Well, I did have UT and Sailfish until the VOS 12 update...

I can attest to the fragility of the screen protector. I purchased the book cover for my V22, so it is not exposed to unintended damage. But - it is made of some sort of plastic material, and the adhesive has released completely around the edges. It literally slides off of the screen under the cover. Every day or two I have to reposition it. In a few days, my phone is about to celebrate its first birthday.
HHA0K1Y0

I had the same experience. At the time I had naively thought "good thing I had the screen protector" but seems that that might not be the issue :) ... Are there any suggestions on a cover/Tasche that fits well for the x23?
mbk

I bought a screen protector from ebay:

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/175616804228

which has worked well for me after a few attempts at positioning it correctly. Please note though that I've made extremely light use of the phone.

(I actually bought the screen protector + the transparent cover - "TPU Hülle dünn Transparent + Glas". The cover fits perfectly although it does of course add to the phone's already not insignificant bulk.)

Zurück zu „Volla Phone“