Forumsregeln
Before creating a topic or post, please follow our Binding Forum Rules.
Rinkeby

privacy and mainstream apps

Now when we are de-googeled, trying to avoid spying. I wonder how much you have to stay away from apps such as Adobe Lightroom. Is the privacy down the drain installing that, or does Volla OS limit spying? What is the dammage hete?

Thanks in forhand.
Stingray
sonstiges Handy/iPhone mit Android Version/iOS Version: Blackbarry Passport; Pinephone; Xperia X (Sailfish); Nexus (Ubuntu Touch), some Windows Phones no bitten fruits !!! ;)

Re: privacy and mainstream apps

You can say, that every app can weaken the privacy, just take look at the permissions that app needs and the data that the app sends home and decide if it is worth to install that crap ;)
Rinkeby

Thanks Stingray for all the answers.

Yeah its sure crap that adobe thing. Always have been. But unsure how damaging it is. Hard to explain. But I have no problem giving away information about my use of the program. But location and poking around in the system. Something outside the app basically. But I assume I going in for a long boring read.

Now checking other apps, snapseed has no trackers according to Aurora. And it kick ass. I was almost giving up hope.
Stingray
sonstiges Handy/iPhone mit Android Version/iOS Version: Blackbarry Passport; Pinephone; Xperia X (Sailfish); Nexus (Ubuntu Touch), some Windows Phones no bitten fruits !!! ;)

There is always an alternative solution, you just have to find it ;)

Zurück zu „Volla Phone“