Forumsregeln
Before creating a topic or post, please follow our Binding Forum Rules.
StaffanMelin

[SOLVED] Any Swedish users who has tried BankID on the Volla OS?

Hi all,

I wonder if this forum has any Swedish users who has successfully used BankID to make payments?

Cheers,

Staffan
Zuletzt geändert von StaffanMelin am Do 4. Jan 2024, 17:20, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Rinkeby

Re: Any Swedish users who has tried BankID on the Volla OS?

It works just fine :)

Volla is a great OS. So good that I can wait a good time for UT to get functional.
StaffanMelin

Thanks alot, @Rinkeby!

So Swish works fine too?
Rinkeby

Yes it does. Safe to say all apps in terms of these stuff works.

Only google store can be cranky with login accounts. So keep your old android just in case. If they demand verifikation of sorts.

Tjoflöjt.
StaffanMelin

Thanks a lot for the info, @Rinkeby!
StaffanMelin

So now I have my Volla X23 and I like it a lot! Ths Springboard is a great invention!

On problem (and maybe you can help me @rinkeby) is that I can't activate my BankId. As I have no old phone running Google Android, I have to start fresh with an activation/installation (I have SwedBank). The BankId app wants me to photograph my passport (the two bottom lines with a lot of letters and numbers). Then it tries to OCR them, and unfortunately it uses the OCR capabilities of Google Play (didn't know they were there) so it fails. I have activated microG but same result.

Another path I took was to do a "computer activation" using the Browser (also tried Firefox Beta) to download the bankid file, but that also fails because it somehow detects that I am running on a phone, even though I have changed the user agent...

So right now I don't really have any idea on how to activtate BankId. Except for maybe try to install Google Play, install BankId, then delete Google Play?

Thank you for any help on this matter!
StaffanMelin

I can now confirm that with the latest update of the BankID app, I can now install a new BankID, even though I didn't have any previously.

I think that the previous version of BankID was depending on the OCR (Vision Text) services in Google Play, but the latest one does not, so with the camera and NFC reader on the X23 I now have BankID (and Swish) working. Without Google (or even microG).

Thank you Volla!

Zurück zu „Volla Phone“