Forumsregeln
Before creating a topic or post, please follow our Binding Forum Rules.
partypooper
sonstiges Handy/iPhone mit Android Version/iOS Version: Samsung S21

Springboard auto-launch

Dear all,

Is their a way to not launch at startup the Springboard app?

The way the applications are listed in Springboard is, for me, inefficient when dealing with a large number of applications. I need drawers to be able to sort them efficiently.
Springboard does not implement drawers unfortunately and Springboard does not allow me to have an access to the Android Home Page.

Therefore, I was thinking at disabling it.

Any other idea? How do I do?

thanks,

Pat
Anna
sonstiges Handy/iPhone mit Android Version/iOS Version: Volla Phone 22 - Multiboot mit VollaOS, Ubuntu Touch & Sailfish OS
Pinephone - Mobian

Re: Springboard auto-launch

Hi Pat,

all you have to do is swipe left twice (from Sprinboard to Apps to Settings) and then select Display and menus, Show apps at startup.
partypooper

Dear Anna,

Thanks for your reply.

I can now have a flat list of all the applications I installed on the phone. That's a progress. Thanks.

Since there is no drawer, how could I remove Springboard from launching at launch?

Best regards,

Pat
Anna
sonstiges Handy/iPhone mit Android Version/iOS Version: Volla Phone 22 - Multiboot mit VollaOS, Ubuntu Touch & Sailfish OS
Pinephone - Mobian

partypooper hat geschrieben: Fr 30. Sep 2022, 22:39 Since there is no drawer, how could I remove Springboard from launching at launch?
I believe you can't, it's (like the "Apps" screen) part of the Volla Launcher. But if that's set to "Show apps at startup", you don't see it.

If you want a home screen with selected apps only, you would have to activate Trebuchet instead of Volla. Select "Apps and notifications" in Settings, then "Default Apps" and change the home app from Volla to Trebuchet.
partypooper

Brillant!

Many thanks, I now have my drawers and can organize my apps.

I will have to switch to Springboard to access some Volla specific features (like security mode), but that's ok.

Thanks again,

Thread closed.

Best regards,

Patrick

Zurück zu „Volla OS“