Forumsregeln
Before creating a topic or post, please follow our Binding Forum Rules.
zayance
VollaPhone mit: Volla OS 12

[SOLVED] Whatsapp Update not updating Volla OS - Volla Phone X23

Hi There,

I would love to get rid of whatsapp, but unfortunatly, i have still important people on my job that uses it,
and i'm running into a weird issue of not having the possibility to update whatsapp while this one downloads just
fine on Aurora Store, but after downloading, the Whatsapp Shop page gets the "UPDATE" still on after download complete, and it doesn't seem to install, and its not even possible for me to push the "UPDATE" button on screen, pretty weird....

VOLLA OS is updated with the latest firmware of 28 November, and all rebooted, but no change.

Anyone having the same issue? Or no one is using whatsapp anymore here (wish i could)

Thanks for your help.

Best,

T
Zuletzt geändert von zayance am Mo 18. Dez 2023, 17:08, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
zayance

Re: Whatsapp Update not updating Volla OS - Volla Phone X23

Well Even "Signal" updates aren't possible... Thats weird.

The big blue "Update" button on the bottom of the Aurora Store Page is not responding either, like the whatsapp page....

Wow, i want to like this phone, but it had me through couple of the worst fails ever, like keyboard not showing again, forced to restart, etc... Things that even a "niche" phone should be able to manage, and now simple updates, i hope its only my X23 Phone, but wow
zayance

Re: Whatsapp Update not updating Volla OS - Volla Phone X23

Well Even "Signal" updates aren't possible... Thats weird.

The big blue "Update" button on the bottom of the Aurora Store Page is not responding either, like the whatsapp page....

Wow, i want to like this phone, but it had me through couple of the worst fails ever, like keyboard not showing again, forced to restart, etc... Things that even a "niche" phone should be able to manage, and now simple updates, i hope its only my X23 Phone, but wow
zayance

[Solved] Whatsapp Update not updating Volla OS - Volla Phone X23

Issue Solved...

I didn't uploaded Aurora Store App!!!!
Know issue that was fixed and didn't recognised that. Anyway....

Zurück zu „Volla OS“