Forumsregeln
Before creating a topic or post, please follow our Binding Forum Rules.
danielepasquini

VirtualXposed==>microG

MicroGs like google play services. With VirtualXposed from F-Droid which already incorporates Xposed. I have installed microG + Mobile Banking UniCredit(which as a native app does not work) as virtualized apps inside and it works great!
stk

Re: VirtualXposed==>microG

Hi @danielepasquini,

can you give me a hint how to make it work? I am stuck. I have installed virtual Xposed but I didn't manage to activate migrog.
Without microg volla os is quite useless for me unfortunately.

Many thanks,
Stefan
stk

have found a step by step guide here: https://virtualxposed.com/
Pnprv

Is it the only way to get microg on Volla Phone?
I did it with the tutorial and indeed it works, but I still cannot allow my banking apps to pay contactless, open google drive etc. What am I missing?
snabulus
sonstiges Handy/iPhone mit Android Version/iOS Version: iPhone 6S PLUS/ Blu G90 Pro w/ Android 11

1. In F-Droid, there is a Settings icon.
2. In Settings, choose the Repositories option.
3. Click the plus sign (+) to add a new repository
4. Add the repository: https://microg.org/fdroid/repo
5. Make sure it is checked
6. Go back to main F-Droid screen
7. Search for microG Services Core and install it.
8. There are 3 other apps with microG in the name which you can optionally install if you want. I did not.
9. Optional. Go back to Settings | Repositories and turn off the microG services to keep F-Droid speedy.
snabulus
sonstiges Handy/iPhone mit Android Version/iOS Version: iPhone 6S PLUS/ Blu G90 Pro w/ Android 11

Pnprv hat geschrieben: So 13. Feb 2022, 09:10 Is it the only way to get microg on Volla Phone?
I did it with the tutorial and indeed it works, but I still cannot allow my banking apps to pay contactless, open google drive etc. What am I missing?
Google Drive requires full Google services; not just microG. Many banking apps do as well. There are ways of installing full Google Services but that defeats the privacy of Volla OS. That is the trade off. What some privacy folks I follow on YouTube do is have a Googled phone for those times they need it and keep it turned off most of the time.

Zurück zu „Volla OS“