Forumsregeln
Before creating a topic or post, please follow our Binding Forum Rules.
pedro
sonstiges Handy/iPhone mit Android Version/iOS Version: VP22/VOS11 X23/VOS12

Springboard - Shortcuts

Hey!
Is it possible to alter the shortcuts that can appear when holding the red button on the springboard?
- I can enable/disable eligible shortcuts (the ones before the +)
Also how do other short cuts work?
- from Shortcuts ... + which gives me a list ...how do i (say) jump to Files ?

Sorry if these are dumb questions ... dont know volla ... dont know smart phones ...but happy read doco if its out there

Thanks
P
dutchvollauser

Re: Springboard - Shortcuts

I hope you've found a solution by now. But in case you haven't or for the next person who wonders about the same thing. It's definitly possible!

Bild

Adding apps to the shortcuts is fairly simple. Just find the app, hold it till a pop-up shows up and press "Add to shortcuts".

Bild

Now reordering the shortcuts or disabling the default shortcuts is slightly more difficult as the normal settings for shortcuts allow you to only remove the added shortcuts, not reorder or disable the default shortcuts.

To achieve this connect your Volla Phone to a pc and browse to the folder Documents on your Internal shared storage. There you'll find a file called .shortcuts.json (it might be a hidden file)

That's the file you'll want to edit, but first make sure to make a back-up from this file!

Once you've opened .shortcuts.json you can just reorder every element. Just copy paste the whole element between the curly brackets and make sure that every element after the closing bracket has a comma. Except for the last one. If you want you can also edit the displayed name of the element in your shortcuts menu.

Bild

Zurück zu „Volla OS“