Forumsregeln
Before creating a topic or post, please follow our Binding Forum Rules.
Tante Emma

Own Volla OS Keyboard?

Hi Everybody,

I actally wrote about this already in Telegram chat, but this forum is the better place anyway.
And because it can be a kind of international issue, in english.

Is there a plan or an idea to make an own Volla OS keyboard?
For myself I need korean letters (한글/Hangeul), so I needed to download an alternative keyboard.
But such keyboards have too much usless functions or can be a critical leak, if we think about personal informations.

Therefore it can be good to have an own minimalistic VollaOS Keyboard, which supports also letters of other languages.
If we think about export Markets like USA, their people use english in public but in family and among friends also other languages are often used. Or to contact the people in the country of their origin.

Thanks!
Tao

Re: Own Volla OS Keyboard?

I think will be great to have a Volla keyboard, for myself with pinyin/zhuyin input method for chinese.
bittner

Re: Own Volla OS Keyboard?

In another thread (German) the FLOSS FlorisBoard keyboard is endorsed by this project. This could be the keyboard installed on the Volla Phone by default, couldn't it?

I have installed it today and I like it a lot. (Only that I don't see a way to uninstall Android's preinstalled keyboard. Does anyone know how to do that?)

Zurück zu „Volla OS“