Forumsregeln
Before creating a topic or post, please follow our Binding Forum Rules.
pjojo

Home screen appears-disappears - impossible use springboard, quick menu and slide to app

Hi,
I just updated my Volla Phone OS to 29 December update and now my home screen continue to flash, alternating wallpaper and black screen. In this way it's impossible to use springboard, red dot quick menu and slide to left and right screen.
I can only going to setting from top menu and open app from there.

Someone else have this problem and can help?
Thanks in advance
waldbursche
VollaPhone mit: Multiboot VollaOS und Ubuntu Touch

Re: Home screen appears-disappears - impossible use springboard, quick menu and slide to app

• Save the hidden .json files from the documents file

Clean the cache and delete data from vollalauncher app in the system settings

Stop the app in the system settings

Reboot phone

Resave the own .jsonfiles
Beste Grüße und eine gute Zeit - Best regards and a good time

Moderator des Forums
Hinweise? -> PN an mich

Mod of this forum
Notes? -> DM me
pjojo

Re: Home screen appears-disappears - impossible use springboard, quick menu and slide to app

tuxus hat geschrieben: Sa 31. Dez 2022, 14:01
  • Save the hidden .json files from the documents file

Clean the cache and delete data from vollalauncher app in the system settings

Stop the app in the system settings

Reboot phone

Resave the own .jsonfiles
Wow! Thanks a lot, now it works.
Hausboot#A107
sonstiges Handy/iPhone mit Android Version/iOS Version: bq aquaris X5, Lineage 14.1

Super thanks for the tip. It had also hit me on 30.12.22 and was about to make my smartphone flat. Has everything worked well, only a few configurations I had to bring back to the desired state.
Tegula

Ich habe das gleiche Problem. Ich habe das Update am 01.012023 geladen. Das Telefon startet lässt sich aber nicht bedienen, da der Bildschirm immer intervallartig schwarz aufblitzt. Ich kann über den roten Button keine Funktionen starten. Das Telefon ist nicht nutzbar.
waldbursche
VollaPhone mit: Multiboot VollaOS und Ubuntu Touch

Tegula hat geschrieben: So 1. Jan 2023, 13:58 Ich habe das gleiche Problem. Ich habe .....
Bitte beachte die Beitragsregeln. Hier ist das englische Forum und das Übernehmen von fremden Threads ist ausdrücklich nicht erwünscht. Bitte stelle Dein Anliegen im deutschen Bereich ein.
Beste Grüße und eine gute Zeit - Best regards and a good time

Moderator des Forums
Hinweise? -> PN an mich

Mod of this forum
Notes? -> DM me

Zurück zu „Volla OS“