Forumsregeln
Before creating a topic or post, please follow our Binding Forum Rules.
a.mymrikov

VollaOS 12 Stable

I have a Volla Phone X, but I still don't see an upgrade to VollaOS 12 available.
I switched to the Beta channel and installed the Beta version of VollaOS 12. It works fine.
Now I switched back to the Stable channel. But there is no update.
So, when will the stable version of VollaOS 12 be released?
Thanks.
a.mymrikov

Re: VollaOS 12 Stable

Any answer on how to update to VollaOS 12.1 (STABLE)?
I am trying to change the channel back to STABLE in the Volla Update Switcher, but it remains Current (BETA) in the Switcher's dropdown. It seems the switcher has some bugs.
Stingray
sonstiges Handy/iPhone mit Android Version/iOS Version: Blackbarry Passport; Pinephone; Xperia X (Sailfish); Nexus (Ubuntu Touch), some Windows Phones no bitten fruits !!! ;)

Once switched to the beta channel, and installed the newer OS i don't think that switching back to stable will revert the system to the older version. Maybe if version 12 comes to the stable channel it will install it, but i had, many times, some issues in similar situations with different software. You should be ready to reflash the whole phone with ubprots installer.
a.mymrikov

What you write is the worst case scenario. I would very much like to hear an answer from the developers. I hope they will notice this topic.
Furthermore, in a month of using the BETA version, there has not been any upgrade to another BETA version.
The bug with switching update channels is most disturbing.

Thank you Stingray.

Zurück zu „Volla OS“