Forumsregeln
Before creating a topic or post, please follow our Binding Forum Rules.
MV179

Volla22 issue after update to Android 12.1

After have updated my Vollaphone 22 to Android 12.1, the VollaOS interface became unusable. It appears a white display that continues to switch to itself (pics attached)
I sent an e-mail to the service team that opened a ticket, but no answer till now.
Did anyone got the same issue?
waldbursche
VollaPhone mit: Multiboot VollaOS und Ubuntu Touch

Re: Volla22 issue after update to Android 12.1

In this case, uninstall all updates of the full launcher, i.e. reset to factory settings. Then reboot and update the full launcher again.
To do this, pull the indicator bar down from the top and switch to the system settings using the cogwheel button. There Apps - All Apps - "VollaLauncher".

Screenshot_20230725-002205_Einstellungen_1.png
Sie haben keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Beste Grüße und eine gute Zeit - Best regards and a good time

Moderator des Forums
Hinweise? -> PN an mich

Mod of this forum
Notes? -> DM me
Clockwork
VollaPhone mit: Ubuntu Touch

Re: Volla22 issue after update to Android 12.1

I recently flashed my Volla 22 (shipped with Ubuntu Touch) with Volla OS, and had to update it from Volla OS version 11 to version 12.1 and I had the same experience.

What you see is the Volla home/Springboard trying to load itself. But because of some updates, I think it cannot load past data anymore or something, so it keeps crashing and loading itself.

Here's what you have to do to fix this. You may still get redirected to Volla home while you're in the process of doing this:
- Open the top panel by sliding from the top to bottom.
- Press on the ⚙️ gear icon to open your Settings.
- Then go to Apps > Default apps.
- From there, you can choose which home to use. If you switch from Volla to Trebuchet, this will switch from Volla Springboard to a more classical Android home, which will give you a moment of respite.
- Now, to fix the Springboard itself, press on the < Back arrow button to come back to the Apps menu.
- From there, press on the button to display all the installed apps.
- Scroll down until you see "Volla".
- Press on it, then press the button to clear the cache.

Done.

Zurück zu „Volla OS“