Forumsregeln
Before creating a topic or post, please follow our Binding Forum Rules.
elperronegro
VollaPhone mit: Volla OS 12

Help please as phone wont boot after charging

Hi there

I have had a Volla 22 since December 2021 without a problem. Today after charging up as normal the phone went into a continuous cycle of rebooting ie the Volla logo recycling. I cant boot the phone despite turning off of on numerous times.

Can anybody assist?

Thanks
Richard
Stingray
sonstiges Handy/iPhone mit Android Version/iOS Version: Blackbarry Passport; Pinephone; Xperia X (Sailfish); Nexus (Ubuntu Touch), some Windows Phones no bitten fruits !!! ;)

Re: Help please as phone wont boot after charging

This sounds serious. Try to connect the Phone to the charger again and boot it up. If this don't work it would maybe help to reflash the device, but this means the loss of all data on the phone. The worst case would be a damage of some hardware component (battery or some of it's controlling hardware, mainboard ... )
edjec
VollaPhone mit: Volla OS 12
sonstiges Handy/iPhone mit Android Version/iOS Version: Volla 22 Multiboot running Volla OS, Ubuntu, & Sailfish. Well, I did have UT and Sailfish until the VOS 12 update...

Re: Help please as phone wont boot after charging

Sometimes things get glitched and you need to do a hard reboot.

Hold the power and Volume Up buttons until the phone shuts down. Continue holding until the Recovery Menu appears. Select the fastboot menu and then Reboot. You won't lose any data. Once up, you should see a quick message that the phone is starting.

Another way to force a restart is to hold down the power button until the menu pops up; Select Restart, then System (or Bootloader/Reboot). Same as above.

If this doesn't get you going, You might want to submit a support ticket.

Good luck!

Zurück zu „Volla OS“