Forumsregeln
Before creating a topic or post, please follow our Binding Forum Rules.
erichQ
VollaPhone mit: Volla OS 12

firewall config

I am looking for some information which wildcards/joke are accepted in the firewall whitelist/blacklist. To give an example: Will

*.*goolge*.com

work to block all google stuff?
Thanks for your help
Volla

Re: firewall config

Vielen Dank für die Anregung Wildcards zu verwenden. Zur Zeit können Sie Domänen verwenden und Sub-Domänen einschließen: Also statt a.google.com, b.google.com und c.google.com können Sie einfach google.com definieren.

Außerdem können Sie Vorlagen verwenden oder eine eigene Vorlage als Textdatei erstellen und importieren. Wer an den Vorlagen mitarbeiten möchte, findet das Projekt hier: https://github.com/HelloVolla/security-mode-templates
erichQ

Hi Volla-Team,
Vollaphone 22, OS 12.1, Release October 29, 2023
Congrats
- I realised that the firewall can now be configure under trebuchet and the entries are persistent
- I also highla appreciate that it is possible to import blacklist entries from a local file
- To me it like that security mode still can only be switched on/off after swicthing to the springboard launcher. I do not understand why it is still not possivble to switch it on/off under trebuchet, but I can live with that

My questions:
1. Is it true that security mode can only vbe swicthed oin/off under springboard or did I just not find it
2. Is it still the case that a entry in the blacklis includes all subdomains. I.e.: 'google.com' includes e.g. 'tagmanager.google.com'?
franco_bez

Regarding question 1
I heard that "fast titles" are under development for turning security mode on an off with any launcher.
But until now there is no realease of those tiles.
Currently you must use springboard for this.

Zurück zu „Volla OS“