Forumsregeln
Before creating a topic or post, please follow our Binding Forum Rules.
Rinkeby

Battery drain.

When i first got the phone i had 2 days of battery. Now, after 12.1 I believe, i got 6 hours at best.

I dont know what to do. But Android-system is the app that takes 50℅ of the power. And not sure what that is really.
Clockwork
VollaPhone mit: Ubuntu Touch

Re: Battery drain.

Do you have any app running in the background and any service that is always enabled (alarms, bluetooth, wifi, mobile data, gps, etc.) by any chance?

I'm quite curious because my phone had been running for 3 weeks without charging.
Rinkeby

I discovered it was related to turning Security mode On. Even though it doesnt block any apps. I put a ticket on GitHub
PublicLewdness
sonstiges Handy/iPhone mit Android Version/iOS Version: Pixel 2 w Ubuntu Touch

Just posting my experience. My X23 is on 12.1 and is off the charger for about 16 hours a day. Usually I still have 70% of battery left at the end of the day. I use it for Matrix messaging; web browsing; email; and Minds.
Stingray
sonstiges Handy/iPhone mit Android Version/iOS Version: Blackbarry Passport; Pinephone; Xperia X (Sailfish); Nexus (Ubuntu Touch), some Windows Phones no bitten fruits !!! ;)

Other users have similar experiences there is a post i made in the german section of this forum :
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1004

Before the last system update i had to recharge every seven days now it is at about 3 days and i am not using the security mode.

Zurück zu „Volla OS“