Forumsregeln
Before creating a topic or post, please follow our Binding Forum Rules.
PublicLewdness
sonstiges Handy/iPhone mit Android Version/iOS Version: Pixel 2 w Ubuntu Touch

Possible to Reinstall Ubuntu Touch Yet on X23 ?

I just received my Volla X23 preloaded with Ubuntu Touch yesterday. Everything was going smooth except it wasn't working with my sim card. I decided to switch from the stable channel of 20.04 to the development channel to see if this solved anything. It asked me to restart to install the update so I did but now the phone just hangs at the Volla logo. Any ideas on how to at least get the phone booting again ? Normally I would use the Ubuntu Touch installer to do so but it doesn't support the X23 yet. I do have access to the recovery menu if that helps.
Clockwork
VollaPhone mit: Ubuntu Touch

Re: Possible to Reinstall Ubuntu Touch Yet on X23 ?

You could try using the factory reset option from the recovery menu. It saved me when I was stuck on the Volla logo on Volla OS on Volla 22.

I cannot guarantee how it will behave for Ubuntu Touch though.
wac
VollaPhone mit: Multiboot VollaOS und Ubuntu Touch
sonstiges Handy/iPhone mit Android Version/iOS Version: X23

PublicLewdness hat geschrieben: Do 29. Jun 2023, 06:07 I just received my Volla X23 preloaded with Ubuntu Touch yesterday. Everything was going smooth except it wasn't working with my sim card. I decided to switch from the stable channel of 20.04 to the development channel to see if this solved anything. It asked me to restart to install the update so I did but now the phone just hangs at the Volla logo. Any ideas on how to at least get the phone booting again ? Normally I would use the Ubuntu Touch installer to do so but it doesn't support the X23 yet. I do have access to the recovery menu if that helps.
Did you have any luck with that?
Georg
VollaPhone mit: Ubuntu Touch
sonstiges Handy/iPhone mit Android Version/iOS Version: PinePhone, PinePhone Pro mit diversen OS; Diverse Mobiltelephone/Tablets mit LineageOS

Looks like an initial version of an installer config has been added:
https://github.com/ubports/installer-co ... dofnir.yml

However, this might have been merged too early, so be careful:
https://github.com/ubports/installer-co ... 1689960589

Best regards, Georg

Zurück zu „Ubuntu Touch“