Seite 1 von 1

Volla Phone Plinius (ansuz / MT6878) bricked — need official scatter.txt or recovery procedure

Verfasst: Do 13. Aug 2026, 14:05
von thomas lafosse
Hi,

My Volla Phone Plinius is bricked after trying to install via UBports Installer.

Current state:
- Black screen, buttons unresponsive.
- Phone is detected by PC in preloader/BROM mode: lsusb shows ID 0e8d:0003 MediaTek Inc. MT6227 phone.
- SoC: MediaTek MT6878 (Dimensity 7300).
- Model/codename: ansuz (Plinius).
- adb and fastboot do not respond.
- Buttons cannot force fastboot.

I already downloaded:
- volla-15.0-20260324-stable-BOOTSTRAP-ansuz.zip (SHA256 verified OK).

Problem:
This package does not contain a scatter.txt. I have SP Flash Tool v6 ready, but I cannot flash without the correct scatter.txt.

Questions:
1. Can you provide the official scatter.txt for Volla Phone Plinius (ansuz / MT6878)?
2. Is there a specific SPFLASH package available for this model?
3. If not, what is the official unbrick procedure?

I prefer not to open the device.

Thanks,
Tom

Re: Volla Phone Plinius (ansuz / MT6878) bricked — need official scatter.txt or recovery procedure

Verfasst: Mi 30. Sep 2026, 11:43
von ineedvacation
Hi Tom I have the exact same issue!

Did you find a solution?

I wanted to install Volla OS instead of Ubuntu T, with UBports installer (phone was in developer mode). Everything looked fine - then black screen unresponsive no warning at all...

Same day as i recieved the phone it is bricked :shock: very linuxy :mrgreen:

I also have searched everywhere for this scatter file - but no where to be found!

Volla where is the Scatterfile - or please let us know how to unbrick our phones!?